After a great winter of snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, ice fishing and simply relaxing and enjoying a good book in a warm cabin on the lake, we are ready for spring. The lake has turned back into liquid, the birds are singing and the temperatures are slowly climbing. We can't wait for the beginning of our Spring/Summer season. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones. You know, we book up pretty fast, it is never to early to start thinking about booking for the end of the season. Check out our Calendar for availability.
Rentmeester’s Pine Arbor Resort is a 4-season family resort located on the southwest shore of Big Arbor Vitae Lake. There is a terrific view of the 1090 acre, Class “A” Musky lake from any of our five cabins. 80% of the surrounding land is state owned, undeveloped and pristine. The natural beauty, call of the loons and the relaxing atmosphere welcomes you. Our main interest is the comfort and happiness of our guests.
Only a few miles from Minocqua, Big Arbor Vitae lake is a 1090 acre Class “A” Musky lake with a maximum depth of 44 feet. Fish include Musky, Walleye, large & small-mouth Bass, Crappie and Pan fish. The resort has a one of a kind fish cleaning house with hot/cold water. Each cottage has its own private deck and lighted aluminum dock with electricity for charging your boat.
If you choose to come to the Northwoods for a fall or winter retreat, there are numerous deer and bird hunting areas, snowmobile trails, ice fishing opportunities, snowshoe and cross country ski trails.
- Sand beach/swim area with diving raft.
- Private docks for each cabin will accommodate resort boat and/or yours, if you wish. NO DOCKING FEE FOR YOUR BOAT.
- Battery charger outlets and live boxes at each pier.
- Fish cleaning house with running water and electricity.
- 14’ aluminum boats, canoe and paddle boat.
- Pontoon boat and/or 17’ Lund ProV fishing boat available for rent.
- Private picnic tables and Weber grills.
- Children’s play area including swings and slide.
- Game areas include: Horseshoes, Basketball, Tetherball, Badminton and Volleyball.
There are known issues with Internet Explorer when viewing this page. This is being worked on. You can use Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari and things will work great. Thanks!
|Counting since, 03-25-2008